COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to Zoe Davies 🙌
Calling all comedy fans in North Wales
The fabulous Dave Rothnie, organiser and compere of my favourite comedy night, Stand Up at the Seaside is offering my readers the chance to win two free tickets to the show in Colwyn Bay on the 27th April 2019. So, with such a generous offer, I thought I’d be a cheeky blogger and see what else I could bag for you guys and asked around some of the best haunts nearby. How about this for a prize then…?
Two tickets to Stand Up at the Seaside on the 27th April 2019. Click here to view the line up
A sharing platter from the recently launched Sheldon’s Wine Bar and Bistro. Click here for the menu
A bottle of wine or prosecco from Haus. Click here for more info
Cocktails for two at Briggs Wine Bar. Click here for more info
So, that’s food, booze and laughter taken care of; apparently a free taxi and a kebab was pushing my luck though sorry!
How do you win? Well, simply tell me who your favourite comedian is. It could be an international star, a local act or even your Dad. You can enter on my blog via the comments section below, or via my Facebook or Twitter pages by commenting on the relevant post. Please keep it to one entry per platform.
Now, here comes the common sense and terms and conditions bit
- You MUST be over 18 years old to enter & be prepared to be ID’d at the venues.
- If you don’t live within easy travelling distance, don’t enter – leave it for people who can attend.
- You can collect the prizes anytime throughout April / May but the comedy night tickets are not transferrable.
- The winner will be drawn at random
- I will inform the winner by the 20th April. Please ensure your settings will allow me to direct message you.
- If the winner has been a plonker and lives too far outside Colwyn Bay (or Europe), then I will have to do a re-draw – you have been warned!
Good luck all